Sunday, January 4, 2015

Aso Rock Restaurant - African Restaurant

                                                                                        
ASO ROCK RESTAURANT; BEST AFRICAN RESTAURANT




ASO ROCK RESTAURANT IS THE BEST AFRICAN RESTAURANT IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY. WE ARE LOCATED AT

 611 CENTRAL AVENUE EAST ORANGE; NEW JERSEY, 07018                                                 
 FOR FOOD ORDERING OR HALL RENTING; PLEASE CONTACT US AT;             

 8624447180
     OR
9734135152

WE ARE OPEN EVERYDAY  BY;
(11:45 AM MONDAY - SATURDAY) AND BY (1:30 PM ON SUNDAY)


                                                THESE ARE FEW OF OUR SPECIALTIES;
















4 comments:

  1. aso restaurant is a fantastic restaurant. their food is so sweet and delicious. they are located at (611 central avenue east orange nj 07018). phone number (8624447180 or 9734135152). website....(http://asorockrestaurant.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Seems really delicious food and I must say that you have a wide range of different type of cuisines. Well, I am looking for some good Boston restaurants for my birthday party. So do you have any idea about Boston restaurants?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to visit an Nigerian restaurant. Their food looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete

  4. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete